Chemical Health Assessments
Schedule a Chemical Health Assessment Today
Meridian Behavioral Health provides confidential Chemical Health Assessments at all of our outpatient programs by appointment. This service is a one visit service used to determine diagnosis, recommendation, and/or referral for individuals having concerns regarding their substance use. A licensed alcohol and drug counselor (LADC) performs a substance abuse disorder assessment.
The assessment details the client’s substance use history, previous treatment history, legal history, family of origin history, education and employment status, relationships history, psychiatric treatment history, and cultural background. It also assesses the client’s current physical health, current mental status, and readiness for change, recovery environment, learning style, personal strengths and resources, and potential barriers to recovery. This information allows for the LADC to diagnose, make appropriate recommendation(s) and/or referrals for the individual.
Chemical Health Assessments can be scheduled at the following convenient outpatient locations:
- Alliance Clinic (Minneapolis, MN)
- Avalon Brainerd Outpatient (Brainerd, MN)
- Avalon Eagan Outpatient (Eagan, MN)
- Avalon Marsh Run Outpatient (Minnetonka, MN)
- Avalon Pine City Outpatient (Pine City, MN)
- Avalon Stillwater Outpatient (Stillwater, MN)
- Latitudes at Twin Town (St. Paul, MN)
- Twin Town Outpatient (St. Paul, MN)
Call our Access Center at 1-877-367-1715 to learn more and/or schedule a confidential assessment today.