Brainerd Outpatient Treatment Program -
An Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center from Men and Women by Meridian Behavioral Health
The Meridian Behavioral Health Brainerd outpatient treatment program is a licensed treatment center providing personalized chemical dependency programs. Our facility is located in a safe, comfortable, and confidential environment in northern Minnesota in the city of Brainerd.
Throughout the course of treatment, we address chemical dependency, anger management, personal relationships, self-acceptance, and social skills development. Our treatment consists of a variety of therapeutic approaches that help to educate each person in taking a proactive look at his or her chemical use. We design our outpatient programs to engage, motivate and educate each individual. We do this through group and individual therapy, educational films and lectures, skill building workshops and conferences for any additional concerns individuals.
In addition to the Co-Ed services we offer here, our Brainerd outpatient treatment center also has specific women’s only addiction programming available.
Avalon Brainerd provides chemical health assessments by appointment in order to determine a diagnosis and set forth a recommended treatment path. Our assessments also include additional referrals for individuals that have concerns regarding their substance use. Call now or schedule a Chemical Health Assessment online.
Additional Treatment Program Features:
- Methadone friendly
- Motivational interviewing techniques
- Family Systems Dynamics
- Relapse Prevention Models
- Gender Specific Groups for Women
- Chemical Health Assessments
More Co-Ed Outpatient Treatment Centers:
All of our co-ed outpatient programs are licensed treatment centers, providing help for adult men and women in a safe, comfortable, and confidential environment. In addition to our Brainerd outpatient treatment facility, we have four more co-ed outpatient program facilities around Minnesota in the following cities. Choose the location that works for you to learn more, including their group sessions schedule.
- Outpatient Treatment Program in Eagan, MN
- Marsh Run Outpatient Treatment Program in Minnetonka, MN
- Outpatient Treatment Program in Pine City, MN
- Outpatient Treatment Program in Stillwater, MN
More Women-Specific Outpatient Treatment Centers:
- Midway Outpatient Treatment in St. Paul, MN - Avalon Midway outpatient program is a culturally-diverse program for adult women, 18 years or older located in an urban setting in St. Paul, Minnesota.
To learn more, Contact Us online today or get help now by calling 1-877-367-1715.
Avalon Brainerd Outpatient Treatment Program
15 Washington Street, Suite 4
Brainerd, MN 56401
- HIOP (Women Only) Mon,Tues,Thur 9AM-12PM
- LIOP (Women Only) Mon 9AM-12PM
- HIOP (Co-Ed) Mon,Tues,Thur 5:30PM-8:30PM
- LIOP (Co-Ed) Mon 5:30PM-8:30PM
- 24 hour Relapse Prevention (Co-Ed)
What are Past Patients Saying?