Midway Women’s Outpatient Treatment St. Paul, MN
An Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center for Women by Meridian Behavioral Health
Avalon Midway outpatient treatment is a culturally-diverse program for adult women, 18 years or older. We treat women who are experiencing chemical abuse or dependency problems, along with co-occurring mental health issues and in need of chemical health services. This Meridian Behavioral Health women’s outpatient center is located in an urban setting in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Avalon Midway also has LGBT (Women’s) specific programming with its Latitudes at Midway program.
Our women’s outpatient treatment St. Paul center provides chemical health assessments by appointment in order to determine a diagnosis and set forth a recommended treatment path. Our assessments also include additional referrals for women who have concerns regarding their substance use and/or chemical dependency. Call now or schedule a Chemical Health Assessment online today.
Throughout the course of treatment, we address personal relationships, substance abuse, chemical dependency, anger management, self-acceptance, and social skills development. Our treatment consists of a variety of therapeutic approaches that help educate each person in taking a proactive look at her chemical use.
Our program includes the following specialized services:
- Methadone friendly
- Cognitive Therapy & Skills Training
- Behavioral Therapy
- Relapse Prevention
- Group and Individual Counseling
- Physical Health Education
- Referral and Resources Available
- Assessments, including Chemical Health
- Day and Evening Groups
- LGBT (Women’s) Latitudes at Midway
More Women’s Outpatient Treatment Centers:
- Avalon Outpatient Treatment in Brainerd, MN - Our Avalon Brainerd outpatient treatment program is a licensed treatment center providing personalized chemical dependency programs. Our outpatient program is located in a safe, comfortable, confidential environment in Brainerd, Minnesota.
To learn more, Contact Us online today or get help now by calling us at 1-877-367-1715.
Avalon Midway Women’s Outpatient Treatment Program
1885 University Avenue, Suite 246
St. Paul, MN 55104
- HIOP (MI/CD) (Women Only) Mon,Wed,Thur 9AM-12PM (2 groups)
- HIOP (Women Only/LGBT) Mon,Wed,Thur 5:00PM-8:00PM
- HIOP (MI/CD) (Women Only) Mon,Wed,Thur 5:00PM-8:00PM
- LIOP (Women Only/LGBT) Mon,Thur 5:00PM-7:00PM
- LIOP (MI/CD) (Women Only) Tue,Fri 5:00PM-7:00PM
- LIOP (Women Only) Tue,Fri 9AM-11PM
- HIOP (Women Only) Fri 9AM-12PM