Tapestry Residential Treatment Program -
St. Paul, MN
An Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center for Women
Tapestry is a MI/CD licensed residential treatment center serving adult women age 18 and older who have been assessed as chemically dependent with co-occurring mental health issues and in need of residential chemical health services. We are located in a warm, friendly, residential neighborhood in St. Paul, Minnesota.
Tapestry residential treatment provides individualized treatment, support, referrals and resource information to women experiencing problems with substance abuse and chemical dependency as well as behavioral health issues. Tapestry treats the mind, body and spirit through a whole-person treatment plan- not a “one size fits all” philosophy. This proven approach helps women simultaneously address their chemical health-related disorders and medical conditions that do not require hospitalization.
Tapestry addiction treatment is an inpatient program that incorporates 12-Step principles, Women for Sobriety, Health Realization, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, and Family System Dynamics into an integrated treatment approach. We also offer health assessments at several of our treatment facilities. Call now or schedule a Chemical Health Assessment online today.
- Methadone friendly
- 24 hour medical services
- Psychiatric and psychological services
- Wellness during pregnancy
- Women with co-occurring behavioral health disorders
- Trauma and related therapy
- Anger management
More Women’s Inpatient Treatment Programs:
- Meadow Creek Women’s Residential Treatment in Pine City, MN - Meadow Creek is located on 80 acres of beautiful grasslands, trees and meadows in rural Minnesota – an idyllic setting for women to learn and grow. This inpatient addiction program offers diverse treatment options.