Women’s Residential Treatment Pine City, MN
An Inpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Center for Women by Meridian Behavioral Health
Meadow Creek is a MI/CD licensed residential treatment center serving adult women age 18 and older who have been assessed as chemically dependent with co-occurring mental health issues and in need of residential chemical health services. Our residential treatment Pine City facility is located about an hour north of the Twin Cities on 80 acres of beautiful grasslands, trees and meadows in rural Pine City, Minnesota – an idyllic setting for women to learn and grow.
Meadow Creek residential treatment helps by focusing on each woman’s strengths; customizing our treatment program to address the physical, emotional, and mental health issues of every woman. We provide residential, extended and partial day treatment for women in a structured, supportive and safe environment. We are methadone-friendly and offer 24-hour medical services.
Our Pine City residential program utilizes 12-Step principles, Women for Sobriety, Health Realization, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, Yoga Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Family System Dynamics.
Learn more about our Chemical Health Assessments and schedule one online today or call us to make an appointment.
We Offer the Following Specialized Services:
- Methadone friendly
- 24 hour medical services
- Psychiatric and psychological services
- Wellness during pregnancy
- Women with co-occurring behavioral health disorders
- Education and vocational component
More Women’s Residential Treatment Centers:
- Tapestry Women’s Residential Treatment in St. Paul, MN – We also offer our inpatient services for women in a second location in the Twin Cities. Tapestry is located in a warm, friendly, residential neighborhood in St. Paul, Minnesota. This inpatient treatment center provides individualized treatment, support, referrals and resource information to women experiencing problems with substance abuse and chemical dependency as well as behavioral health issues.