CONTACT MERIDIAN TODAY
The Meridian Access Center is the initial point of contact for anyone in need of information regarding assessment and chemical dependency services. Our Access Team is here and ready to help navigate callers through the often complex aspects of finding the right chemical dependency treatment. We’re here to help you with:
- Information regarding any of Meridian Behavioral Health facilities and programs
- Scheduling an assessment
- Admissions into any Meridian Behavioral Health facility within our continuum of care
- Financial Eligibility and Insurance Verification
- Community and professional referral services
- Additional resources and support as necessary
If you have any other questions, or would like to schedule a Chemical Health Assessment, please fill out the form and a Meridian Behavioral Health specialist will get back to you very shortly. Don’t wait any longer, recovery is right around the corner.
YourVoice — Meridian Behavioral Health’s Compliance Hotline
Your-Voice is an anonymous, independently-operated compliance hotline by EthicsPoint that may be used to report suspected compliance violations or concerns.
How to Report
Call toll-free 24 hours a day, 7 days a week