- Substance Use History
- Family History
- Individual Treatment Goals
- Supportive Sober Environment
- Patient’s insurance or funding information. If the patient will be utilizing county funding please include the contact person for that county if it is different from the referent.
- If the patient is currently hospitalized, we ask that the first 72 and last 72 hours of progress notes be included and provided to our Access Team
- Commitment paperwork (if applicable)
- Release of information for Meridian Behavioral Health
We specialize in MI/CD (Dual Diagnosis) programs that have a strong focus on the whole person. Along with handling substance abuse concerns we have a dedicated staff of Mental Health Professionals on site to assist with your journey towards recovery.
All of our programs are built around individual and customized treatment plans with a ONE-SIZE DOES NOT fit all approach to care that spans multiple therapeutic modalities including but not limited to:
- Health Realization
- Family Services
- Motivational Interview
- 12 Steps
- Sexual Health Groups
- Drug & Alcohol Education
- Co-Occurring Disorders
Residential Treatment Questions
All personal hygiene items must be non-aerosol and alcohol free. If needed, we can provide personal hygiene items.
You will want to bring all current medications that you are taking in the original container with the prescription.
Most everything you’ll need is included in your stay at our facilities. Your room is furnished with twin beds and all bedding is provided. All meals and snacks are provided, as well as any books or materials you may need for your care plan.